Stockman Eggs Pty Ltd has recalled eggs from Coles, Woolworths, IGA, Foodworks, Friendly Grocers, Petrol Stations and independent stores in QLD due to cracked eggs due to a processing failure.
Date notified to FSANZ: 31 Jan 2017 updated on 1 Feb 2017
Food type: Eggs
Product name and size:
- Stockman Fresh Eggs 300g, 350g, 500g, 600g, 700g, 800g
- Stockman Fresh Eggs Cage Free 600g, 700g
- Stockman Eggs 875g Extra Eggs Free (15 Pack)
- 15 Large Local Fresh Eggs Egg Time? Any Time! 750g
- 12 Extra Large Local Fresh Eggs Egg Time? Any Time!
Package description: Cardboard Box
Date marking: Best Before up to and including 09 MAR - All Julian codes on eggs up to and including 027
Country of origin: Australia
Reason for recall: Cracked eggs due to a processing failure
Distribution: Coles, Woolworths, IGA, Foodworks, Friendly Grocers, Petrol Stations and independent stores in QLD
Consumer advice: Cracked eggs can cause illness if consumed. Consumers should not eat this product. The products can be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Stockman Eggs Pty Ltd
(07) 4095 8245
Note: This information has been reproduced with permission from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)