The resource links listed below relate to the dairy food safety scheme and may be useful to help you manage your business to produce safe food.
- Australian drinking water guidelines
- Australian manual for the control of Listeria in the dairy industry
- Australian manual for the control of Salmonella in the dairy industry
- Australia New Zealand Dairy Authorities Committee (ANZDAC) Minimum Sampling Guidelines
- Avoid aflatoxin poisoning of livestock and the potential for residues in milk and meat
- Food safety dairy fact sheet dairy
- Guidelines for Food Safety
- Queensland Dairy Farming Environmental Code of Practice
- Validation and Verification of Heat Treatment Equipment and Process
Note: Some of these resources are in Adobe PDF format. To access these you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.