The resource links listed below relate to the seafood food safety scheme and may be useful to help you manage your business to produce safe food.
- Australian fish names standard AS SSA 5300
- Food Safety Program: Guidelines for oyster producers
- Food Safety Program: Guidelines for oyster processors
- Food Safety Program: Guidelines for seafood processors
- Management statement for commercial fishing boats
- Management statement for oysters
- Primary Production and Processing Standard for Seafood
- Protocol for the management of non-conformant production in SFPQ accredited processing facilities
- Safe Seafood Australia
- Seafood scheme FAQ's
Note: These resources are in Adobe PDF format. To access these you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.